Internet Explorer may not be fully supported. The CSP Team recommends you to download FireFox or Google Chrome. Thank you!

Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: The official CSP_dust2 bug thread

^ What are you trying to point out? That cheats are broken in a beta? Also, that's nuke not dust2.

This spam spot is lacking in csp_dust2:

I know that CSS models are different, but as far as I know they aren't "fatter" than 1.6 models, so it should still be possible to do that. The reason you can't in CSP, is because there is no gap between the rock and the boxes, so it blocks you before you can aim at that spot. IMO this should be like 1.6, because it gives you a little more freedom of movement, and also allows you to spam the most common planting spot, which is a big factor when defending the B bomb site.

Don't know if this is a bug but you can throw nades, flashes, smokes trough "piles" on dust2. If you want to make this a game for big sponsors, tv and so on I would try to avoid such things ^^

Don't know if anyone posted this but...fix please ?

Notice where i threw the SG and where it landed.

Throwing a SG like that shouldn't be possible...also that damn arch annois the hell out of me , made sniping mid alot easyer :< hope its like that only because of the models and will get change when new ones arrive.

There's nothing buggy about the ledge on mid ramp, but I think it would be better if there weren't road blocks on that strip. The boarders take away the element of suprise on cat if you have to strafe jump twice (which makes noise) just to be able to peek short A. By the time you make the jumps, you'll be dead by the time you peek.

It would be nice if the same was removed for the ledge boost on A ( above ct spawn), but it's not that big of a deal.

QA / Moderator

+1 smartdexter

Theres a spot in site, so when your comming out of the tunnels, the cts standing in the open can see you, but you are not able to see them. I think its from the larger models wich should be fixed anyways, just thought i would post, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by smw
    Theres a spot in site, so when your comming out of the tunnels, the cts standing in the open can see you, but you are not able to see them. I think its from the larger models wich should be fixed anyways, just thought i would post, cheers
    sshot it
    1.09 will be released before/around CS:GO's release date as there isn't all too much to finish off (contrary to Yuri's opinion) - Saul 6/7/2012

FIX T SIDE MID
    everyone loves puddin

why in maps rough surface