Internet Explorer may not be fully supported. The CSP Team recommends you to download FireFox or Google Chrome. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

SteamID Ticket problem.

Hi there. I've been playing beta 1.08 without any problem. However, my friend can't join internet games since there's a problem like i said on topic title : He connects and gets disconnected from EVERY server after this message : steam id ticket blablabla. We checked steam support and done everything. Deleted clientregistry.blob etc, restarted router. Nothing. Also, when I'm in a server, I see 3-4 people getting this error and disconnecting all the time.So maybe it's a problem with CSP. Can somebody help?

why is this happening to me QQ T.T

Log out steam

Tried?
    men1kmati: 'when the fuck is this shit coming out...'
    CREDiBLE: 'I felt exactly the same way some weeks ago. Try Dulcolax, mate. Worked for me.'

yea tried all that stuff. its fixed now had to uninstall steam and reinstall. rather troublesome.

well ofc my friend tried that. i mean logged out and in. nothing worked tho.i'll tell him to install steam again it seems lol

You don't need to uninstall Steam completely: http://cspromod.com/community/thread...ll=1#post71491