First of all I would like to congratulate the team has been working on CSP for the nice work.
I will try to list below the most important parts that need to be reviewed based on gameplay and community feedback.
In order of priority:
- Fix Know issues. Flash Bang too strong ; Game Crashes ; Improve csp_train...
- Sound tweak. Place the 1.6 sound avaiable on menu. Many people are asking for an improvement in the audio part of the game.
- Player Models. too dark and too simple. A good idea would also improve the weapon models to make them more real. Even the weapon skins 1.6 ESWC seem to look more real. CT and T models have a very ugly aspect.
- Recoil. Working to make it more like 1.6. All recoils are very easy to control in general. I even like it because it was easier to get everyone to play (including new players). The community seems to want a recoil more like 1.6 but is managing to cope well with this one.
- Animations. People like the silly animations of figures in 1.6. You must find a way between the silly and realistics animations. The current used are terrible.
- Fix minor gameplay bugs
- Find an easier way to create servers so everyone can have their own servers. The game will have a larger capacity. Plugins for DeathMatch, PUG come with the game and server (possible in one. Exe). Very important.
- Flying in specmode still too fast
- Build a device to integrate the CSP and mirc
- .CFG save command ingame
- Faster updates. 3 - 6 months
Dont look so easy, but based on the work you have done to create the whole game I think is not so hard