Internet Explorer may not be fully supported. The CSP Team recommends you to download FireFox or Google Chrome. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CS 1.6 Binds

CS 1.6 Binds

I would like to know if anybody out there knows how to import your binds from cs 1.6 into cspromod. I know that there is a tab for binds now but it will not allow you to bind things to multiple keys. Like when I buy a deagle or rifle of sorts in 1.6 I had it set to buy the ammo with the gun, for cspromod this wont work. So if anybody knows how to set up binds the old fashioned way then please tell me. Thank you.

Please paste some of your bind because we don't know what You want.

For me tab "Bind" has almost everything I need, but when I want something more I can at any time add new functions like I just did in 1.6.

here they are

bind "F1" "vesthelm; deagle; secammo"
    bind "F2" "vesthelm; mp5; primammo"
    bind "F3" "vesthelm; famas; galil; primammo"
    bind "F4" "vesthelm; m4a1; ak47; primammo"
    bind "F5" "vesthelm; awp; primammo"
    bind "F6" "hegren"
    bind "F7" "flash; flash"
    bind "F8" "sgren"
    bind "F9" "defuser"

Contributor/Tester
    CSP version of your bings:
    bind "F1" "buy vesthelm; buy deagle; buy secammo"
    bind "F2" "buy vesthelm; buy mp5; buy primammo"
    bind "F3" "buy vesthelm; buy famas; buy galil; buy primammo"
    bind "F4" "buy vesthelm; buy m4a1; buy ak47; buy primammo"
    bind "F5" "buy vesthelm; buy awp; buy primammo"
    bind "F6" "buy hegrenade"
    bind "F7" "buy flashbang; buy flashbang"
    bind "F8" "buy smokegrenade"
    bind "F9" "buy defuser"

P.S.
    I hate such binds. You can't controll how much ammo you buy and obviously you dont need 40 bullets for awp, and it buys m4 if you've got ak and rebuys vesthelm if you have less than 100 ap.
    Last edited by free; 02-27-2011 at 08:21 PM.
    Niedoświadczeni nazywali kulturą to, co było częścią ich zniewolenia
    ~Anonymous

Naród, który nie szanuje swojej przeszłości, nie zasługuje na szacunek teraźniejszości i nie ma prawa do przyszłości.
    ~Józef Piłsudski

i suppose i should rephrase the question, I would like to know where the config is so I can place the binds I would like.

Contributor/Tester
    Code:
    ...\Steam\Steamapps\Sourcemods\cspromod\cfg\config.cfg
    I advise you to use a diffirent file, autoexec.cfg for example or valve.rc. Both are executed when game starts just like config.cfg but config.cfg can't have any aliases in it and it's structure changes each time you close your options window in game.
    Last edited by free; 02-27-2011 at 08:42 PM.
    ~Anonymous

Naród, który nie szanuje swojej przeszłości, nie zasługuje na szacunek teraźniejszości i nie ma prawa do przyszłości.
    ~Józef Piłsudski

free is there anyway to use a bind that works like autobuy and that if i have m4 it stays with m4 and if i'm with ak47 i stay with ak47?.... sometimes i prefer one and sometimes i prefer another so i stay with the weapon i've used on last round to not waste money

Plus, i've noticed that they didn't updated the autobuy.txt since 1.04 so aug, sig and scout are shown as not available (--)....
    majkool's work:
    [MOD] Cs1.6, CSS and "New" | AWP Scopes
    [MOD] Scoreboard With 1.6 Style
    [CONCEPT] Scoreboard

WildBeast's work:
    [CONCEPT] Menu and Scoreboard GUI

"Don't worry, we will update graphics and animations. As a particular human being would say" - n69ky

"No, cs 1.6 isn`t dead, but undead. It`s head is off and it still beats GO at popularity." - pRopaaNS

Contributor/Tester
    I haven't experimented with this yet because i use the old fashioned b43 if I want to buy m4 (actually i liked weapon ordering more in pre1.6 versions). You should try to experiment with autobuy but honestly i don't know.
    ~Anonymous

~Józef Piłsudski

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I haven't experimented with this yet because i use the old fashioned b43 if I want to buy m4. You should try to experiment with autobuy but honestly i don't know.
    when i have ak47, i have to use old fashioned bXX (replace X with numbers).. at cs1.6 i've changed all my autobuy to remove famas/galil and to put deagle + all nades and changed a lot the position of the things...

I've just asked u to do it, cuz u seems to have much more knowledge than me...

Could you check what i mentioned above about scout, aug, sig being shown as disable? i have somethings modded so i would like to know if it's really outdated or if i changed the autobuy.txt ....
    majkool's work:
    [MOD] Cs1.6, CSS and "New" | AWP Scopes
    [MOD] Scoreboard With 1.6 Style
    [CONCEPT] Scoreboard

WildBeast's work:
    [CONCEPT] Menu and Scoreboard GUI

"Don't worry, we will update graphics and animations. As a particular human being would say" - n69ky

"No, cs 1.6 isn`t dead, but undead. It`s head is off and it still beats GO at popularity." - pRopaaNS

Contributor/Tester
    Yes, aug, scout and sig seem not to work though autobuy if that is your question but really don't bother. Autobuy is just a silly Condition Zero functionalty that was backported to proper CS. Such backported functions actually screwed CS even more than the 1.6 patch which was terrible.

--- Update ---

Actually no. Cancel the last sentence. 1.6 screwed CS with it's new weapons more than Condition Zero backported options like crosshair size etc.
    ~Anonymous

~Józef Piłsudski