Internet Explorer may not be fully supported. The CSP Team recommends you to download FireFox or Google Chrome. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bomb timer....

Bomb timer....

Could you please include a selection to choose between the 1.6 and CSS bomb timer sound in to the menu?

Pretty pretty please, 6 years of playing CSS compared to only playing 1.6 in drips and drabs = i have no idea how long is left with the 1.6 bomb sound

Hopefully this is a fairly simple request, just one of those little things that would really bug me if i wanted to switch over completely in the future

Contributor
    35 seconds on timer. Every 5 seconds or so a new set of beeping gets faster. Final beeping phase is actually 6 seconds long. If you do not defuse within a second of the final beeping phase, the bomb will explode (even with a kit, since a defuse kit takes 5 seconds to defuse).
    .:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.: '`':.:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.:'`':.

Cheers, i guess it wouldn't take long for that to be drilled in to my head, infact when explained like that it's easier than the css bomb timer! Thanks nitr0us