Internet Explorer may not be fully supported. The CSP Team recommends you to download FireFox or Google Chrome. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

CS:Pro Mod Issue

Hello everyone i have Windows 64 Bit Home Premium, have CSS installed and SDK Base 2006. Installed CS Pro Mod from the.exe and after that obviously closed Steam, then i extratced the hotfix to the CS Pro Mod folder, then i started up steam again.

Now do i have to restart Steam twice, meaning that i install CS Pro Mod start steam, then shut down steam once again apply the hotfix, then i will start steam up again and play. Note: When i have started CS Pro Mod the screen has came up with the logo and loading, then it says hl2.exe has stopped responding, this has also happened with 2 other steam users i know.

windows 64 bit home premium? XP, 7 , vista or another?

i have windows 7 64 bits and is work.

just dl cspromod 1.04 install it, download the hotfix extract to sourcemods folder and restart steam.

I posted this guide yesterday. Try if it will help.
    1.09 will be released before/around CS:GO's release date as there isn't all too much to finish off (contrary to Yuri's opinion) - Saul 6/7/2012

I've had the old 1.04 installed on win7x64, now just applied the patch, tried to run csp, steam dl'ed sdk, when finished, i run the game.

I resinstalled it again what you said, doing the CSS verify cache and will do for SDK Base 2006, i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Edit: Have done what you guys said, read the first post to get more information. After doing what you guys said it shows the CS Pro Mod icon but then crashes, after that i cant see the icon anymore.
    Last edited by ad556; 07-18-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: instruction help