Internet Explorer may not be fully supported. The CSP Team recommends you to download FireFox or Google Chrome. Thank you!

Page 3 of 17
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Re: 1.04 Bug List Compilation (post yours here)!

alive player icons only shows 5 in each team no matter what is max player count in server it should update dynamic to show all players.

Quote Originally Posted by LIONz
    alive player icons only shows 5 in each team no matter what is max player count in server it should update dynamic to show all players.
    LOL HAHAHAHHAH... imagine what was look like in a 32 sv full your screen if it was at 800 X 600 you couldn't see a shit,joking is over, the serious part CSPromod is for competitive mode, so the maximum players allowed to play in a tournament is 5 in each side so there's no need for for icons imagine with would ruin the gameplay you coulnd see anything

When using your spray at spawn (Tested on Inferno) it doesn't show if you do it before the round starts.

Planting the bomb forces the player into a crouch.
    I don't see that as an issue. I personally like that. Maybe if people don't like it it should be an option.

Also you can't escape the buy menu by pressing "ESC"

Almost forgot- one more thing is what each time when i open CSP, size of console and server list are too big to fit in my screen, so i have to manually reduce them each time when i open CSP.

1.3 kill notifications are overwritten by the normal one, even if I restart the game.

copied from my other thread (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2496):
    -Throwing one flash after another isnt as fast as 1.6
    -Silencer switch is slightly faster than in 1.6 (in 1.6 the time from putting the silencer until being able to shoot is the same regardless of using the bug, maybe this was intended to be faster in CSP?)
    -The CS 1.6 scope is SLIGHTLY to the left and bottom, not exactly on the middle (first screenshot on thread/16/1021/Beta-Testing-Diary-October-25, somehow no one noticed that and its still in the game)
    -Quake style weapon switching still allows animations from reloading/grenade throwing (intended? if so could you add a cvar for disabling it?)
    -Removing wall impact sounds also remove "dink" sounds
    -The fps on items animations is too low (i.e when you throw a weapon/bomb to another player it "stutters" in the air, this issue also happens with nades)

One new thing that I noticed: The movement friction, acceleration and air-acceleration all seem to be about 25% lower than 1.6. You can try it out yourself by creating a server and then typing sv_friction 5 (default is 4), sv_acceleration 6 (default is 5) and sv_airaccelerate 12 (default is 10). The "feel" of the movement is much more like 1.6, and setting this cvars to higher values seem to make it faster than 1.6 itself, which leads to my guess of the csp parameters being 25% lower (could be anything from 20% to 33%)
    Also, the behaviour of burst fire is very different from 1.6 (rate of fire, spread, recoil, etc.)
    Also take a look at this thread: thread/19/2700/CSP-bugs-so-far-by-free

/

Quote Originally Posted by hicks16
    I think vctm is a 1.6 player. everything u want fixed has to be just as good as 1.6. Understand this ISNT 1.6! this is CSPROMOD. simple things like "Players don't get slowed down as much as they do in 1.6 when they are shot." <---it good as it is, u dot need to stop dead in ur tracks nor do u need to keep moving how it is now is perfect. -or- "Movement is not true to 1.6." <---duh because this isnt 1.6 retard. -or- "Players are unable to shoot through 2 walls with the AWP, in 1.6 you can." <---lols who cares

"Source sounds should be replaced with 1.6 sounds." <---or maybe an opinion to choose which one u like CS:S or 1.6
    Actually I'm primarly a Source player but I often play 1.6 and spectate any large 1.6 event (IEM, ESWC, WCG etc).

You're one of those Source players that doesn't actually know what this mod is about, as people have already said this mod is essentially "1.6 in Source Graphics", NOT a mixture of the two games. This game is aimed to play almost identically to 1.6 and stray as far from Source gameplay as possible.

Also, added everyones bugs (except for some questionable ones), thanks a lot, got quite the list now .