Internet Explorer may not be fully supported. The CSP Team recommends you to download FireFox or Google Chrome. Thank you!

Page 2 of 17
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Re: 1.04 Bug List Compilation (post yours here)!

1 huge bug
    That you have to walk right into the weapon/bomb to pick it up. It is fine but not when the weapon or bomb is laying next to a wall, you can't pick it up because you can't walk right into it.

Quote Originally Posted by m0b
    1 huge bug
    That you have to walk right into the weapon/bomb to pick it up. It is fine but not when the weapon or bomb is laying next to a wall, you can't pick it up because you can't walk right into it.
    Dunno, I find picking guns OK but what is anyoing me is throwing a bomb to temmate, it is simply almost impossible to throw it so that he will equip it ;d it always lands somehwere near him so probably yes, you are right about those picking problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokz
    Quote Originally Posted by m0b
    1 huge bug
    Dunno, I find picking guns OK but what is anyoing me is throwing a bomb to temmate, it is simply almost impossible to throw it so that he will equip it ;d it always lands somehwere near him so probably yes, you are right about those picking problems.
    hehe yeah it is a small thing but very annoying

1. thick crates are easyly spamable (wallbanging is too powerfull):

2. bullet impact effects do not show on the backside of the wall you are spaming:

3. damage indicators are not sized regularly (may depend on screen resolution):

4. smoke effect is too powerful (directx 8 source smoke compared with 16bit goldsrc smoke):

Stop using 16bit, that's not how the game was made to be played.

I think vctm is a 1.6 player. everything u want fixed has to be just as good as 1.6. Understand this ISNT 1.6! this is CSPROMOD. simple things like "Players don't get slowed down as much as they do in 1.6 when they are shot." <---it good as it is, u dot need to stop dead in ur tracks nor do u need to keep moving how it is now is perfect. -or- "Movement is not true to 1.6." <---duh because this isnt 1.6 retard. -or- "Players are unable to shoot through 2 walls with the AWP, in 1.6 you can." <---lols who cares

"Source sounds should be replaced with 1.6 sounds." <---or maybe an opinion to choose which one u like CS:S or 1.6

Quote Originally Posted by hicks16
    I think vctm is a 1.6 player. everything u want fixed has to be just as good as 1.6. Understand this ISNT 1.6! this is CSPROMOD. simple things like "Players don't get slowed down as much as they do in 1.6 when they are shot." <---it good as it is, u dot need to stop dead in ur tracks nor do u need to keep moving how it is now is perfect. -or- "Movement is not true to 1.6." <---duh because this isnt 1.6 retard. -or- "Players are unable to shoot through 2 walls with the AWP, in 1.6 you can." <---lols who cares

"Source sounds should be replaced with 1.6 sounds." <---or maybe an opinion to choose which one u like CS:S or 1.6
    This following text is taken from the "About"-page.

Counter-Strike 1.6 is declining in popularity, by every objective statistical account. It needs a graphical refresh (without gameplay alterations) to ensure its continued success and prosperity at the top of the competitive gaming world. This is not only because corporate entities need to be satisfied, but also because Counter-Strike needs to keep roping in a younger, newer, fresher player base in order to keep growing. The simple fact is that these kinds of players only buy games that are cutting-edge and pretty. So, the original reason for CSP ("we need 1.6 with better graphics") still very much applies.
    If you don't understand I'll cut it down to you. CSPROMOD will be 1.6 with better graphics.
    WE CSP

QA / Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hicks16

All of this are important parts of the gameplay (especially player slowdown) therefore it has to be tweaked to match that of 1.6.

By the way:
    Quote Originally Posted by FAQ
    What is CSPromod, anyway?
    CSPromod (CSP, for short) is a 100% custom-coded Source engine modification. Its goal is to bring the gameplay, feel, and competitive spirit of the original Counter-Strike to the Source engine, along with improved graphics and new features.

There was glitch what match didn`t end although all CT`s were dead, probably because bomb was planted after one of Ts came over to Cts team after death, so we were forced to wait until bomb blows up.

Another glitch- suddenly all players became invisible, also grills of vents and all other entities, i was forced to rr csp. Also i don`t like what i can`t see my money through specerator frame.