New scoreboard will fix most of your issues colors and all that. You'll see.
2) Didn't notice
4) Alba is already working on a new and better scoreboard (I loved the pics alba )
5) I don't see the problem on awp... i've not played 1.5 so i don't know what you mean :X
I'm glad to hear the game is getting better. I keep checking here hoping this game will turn into something. I'll just keep going to work and school and wait on you guys. I hate 1.6 and source at this point.
CSPro > WoW? (oneday) ????
*edit* Oh and the awp really needs to be switched back to 1.5..... Anyone who thinks the awp is too easy now.... needs to practice. That way we can make the awp faster like it should be.
Last edited by rbt; 07-21-2010 at 02:42 PM.
1) i got a 24" myself, i like the crosshair how it is. maybe its a bit big. but nothing one should worry about.
2) check your connection and your pc xD
3) we had a discussion about this a while ago (in the forums), some said they would like it, some said they dont like it..... i still like, played alot of css before switching to csp
4)everybody loves alba (except for me )
5)i dont like the delay xD
Hey, i was just appointing some fixes or stuff that would be awesome to have.
1) You gotta have all weapons, there is no doubt on that i hope
2) I really liked the "MVP - Most Valued Player" part on Source so i hope you don't forget about that one!
3) Radiochat! I like the part in source when they said a radio commando it said the position of the teammate, so you could help asap if he requested help.
Thats it, and FYI CS PROMOD ROX! Keep it up guys!
Edit: I seem to suffer some aim problems.. and i don't think its just me but it feels like .. weird .. o_O Can't explain it.
Last edited by HavoC^; 08-05-2010 at 07:11 PM. Reason: discovery
sv_awpdelay 0 - 1.5 style
sv_awpdelay 1 - 1.6 style
Official CSPromod Mumble:
Join #cspromod @ QuakeNet to find gathers/mixes/scrims/PUGS/whateverthefuckyoucallthem
Join #cspromod @ GameSurge to talk to the developers of CSPromod
Send all your business propositions to: firstname.lastname@example.org